Prime Day is a shopping event Amazon hosts annually for its Prime members. If you’re looking for great deals on electronics, household appliances, beauty products, or anything else on Amazon, Prime Day is the time to shop.
This year, Amazon Prime Day is taking place from Tuesday, July 11 at 3 a.m. EDT to Wednesday, July 12, 2023 and there are many ways that Canadians can take advantage of the best deals.
In this guide, we’ll provide tips and tricks to help you save big on Amazon Prime Day in Canada and also share with you the best Amazon Prime Day deals in Canada.
If you’re a savvy shopper who loves to save money, then this is the guide is for you. Get ready to revamp your wardrobe, upgrade your tech, and grab some killer home decor – all while sticking to your budget.
Trust us, you won’t want to miss out on these deals!
Ready, Set, Savings! Unlocking All the Best Deals on Amazon Prime Day
1. Become an Amazon Prime Member
The first step to saving on Prime Day is to become an Amazon Prime member.
As a member, you’ll not only get access to exclusive deals during the Prime Day sale, but you’ll also get free and fast shipping on millions of products, unlimited access to Prime Video, and more.
Sign up for a free trial if you’re not already a member.
2. Watch for Early Deals
Amazon often releases early deals about a week before Prime Day officially begins. Here are some of the best early deals to watch out for:
- Amazon Devices: Expect discounts on Amazon Echo, Fire TV Stick, and Kindle devices.
- Electronics: Look out for deals on computers, smartphones, and headphones from top brands like Apple, Samsung, and Bose.
- Home Appliances: Look for deals on vacuum cleaners, kitchen appliances, and air conditioners from popular brands like Dyson, Instant Pot and Philips.
- Beauty products: Find deals from brands like Bioderma, L’Oreal, and Maybelline.
Keep an eye out for these deals, so you can get a head start on your shopping and potentially snag some of the best deals early.
You can also set up alerts on the Amazon app or website to notify you when the deals go live.
3. Make a Shopping List
It’s easy to get caught up in the excitement of the Prime Day deals and buy things you don’t need.
To stay on track, make a shopping list that includes the specific items you want to purchase. This will help you avoid impulse buys and ensure that you stay within your budget.
4. Compare Prices
While Amazon Prime Day offers some great deals, not all items are always at their lowest price.
For example, there is a general consensus that some Amazon merchants do increase their price just before Prime Day and then offer you a discount during Prime Day to give you the illusion that you are getting a deal.
Be sure to compare prices across different retailers, like BestBuy, to ensure you get the best deal.
5. Get the Best Amazon Prime Day Deals in Canada for 2023
Are you itching to snag some amazing deals? Well, Amazon Prime Day 2023 is here, and we’ve got all the inside scoop on the best Amazon Prime Day deals in Canada that are going to save you some serious cash.
The following are the best Amazon Prime Day Canada deals:
- Save up to 75% on select Amazon devices, including the Invite-only deal on 43” Fire TV Omni Series, Fire TV Stick (3rd Gen), Echo Show 8 (2nd Gen), Ring Indoor Cam (2nd Gen), and Ring Battery Doorbell Plus, Pioneer and TCL smart TVs with Fire TV built in, Kindle Scribe, and the all-new Fire Max 11 tablet.
- Save up to 60% on select Gap men’s, women’s, kids’, and baby apparel.
- Save up to 50% on select, Amazon-exclusive clothing, shoes, and handbags from The Drop.
- Save 40% on select products from Lemme by Kourtney Kardashian Barker.
- Save 30% on select styles from D’Amelio Footwear.
- Save up to 50% on select Sony headphones, speakers, and home audio.
- Save up to 40% on select Bose headphones, speakers, and soundbars.
- Save up to 50% on select floorcare from Bissell and iRobot.
Kids & Baby
- Save up to 50% on select dolls and accessories from Barbie.
- Save up to 30% on select LEGO sets, building toys from MAGNA-TILES, and Squishmallows products.
- Save up to 30% on select, Amazon-exclusive kids’ and baby fashion from Amazon Essentials and Simple Joys by Carter’s.
No products found.
Beauty & Personal Care
- Save up to 45% on select Victoria’s Secret products.
- Save up to 35% on select beauty and skincare products from Anastasia Beverly Hills, Lancôme, IT cosmetics, and Urban Decay.
- Save 30% on KNOW Beauty by Vanessa Hudgens.
- Save 20% on select SPF, skincare, haircare, and lip products from Sun Bum.
- Save up to 30% on select hair dryers, flat irons, and curling irons from T3.
Fitness, Sports & Outdoors
- Save up to 40% on Peloton Bike, Bike+, Guide, accessories, and select apparel.
- ave 25% on Logan Paul & KSI’s PRIME Hydration+ Sticks.
- Save up to 40% on select kitchen appliances from Ninja, Keurig, Vitamix, and Breville.
- Save 20% on select products from Chamberlain Coffee by Emma Chamberlain.
- Save up to 20% on select outdoor pizza ovens from Ooni USA.
Back to School & Off to University Deals
Prime members can get a head start on back to school and off to college shopping this Prime Day. Parents, students, and teachers will discover savings across top categories.
Some of the best deals for Amazon Canada Prime Day include:
- Select kids’ uniform styles from Amazon Essentials for under $10;
- up to 55% off select Crayola products;
- up to 55% off select mattresses and beds from Zinus;
- 30% off select lunch boxes from Bentgo;
- 30% off select shoes from Hey Dude;
- 30% off towels and bedding from Amazon Basics;
- up to 25% off select laptops from Acer, ASUS, Dell, HP, LG, MSI, and Samsung; and
- 15% off backpacks from Champion;
- save 20% off $30 of select school supplies and everyday essentials.
- Pet Care: Save up to 30% on select pet essentials from Wild One.
Conclusion: Amazon Canada Prime Day
Amazon Prime Day is a great chance to save on highly rated products from various categories.
By following these tips, keeping an eye on early deals, and researching prices, you can snag big savings on the products you need and those you’ve been eyeing for a long time.
Be smart, stay on budget, and have a happy shopping experience.
Charity (Charee) Oisamoje is the founder of TheFinanceKey - TFK. She leads the editorial team, which is comprised of subject-matter experts.
Her professional competencies and expertise make her qualified on this topic. She is an expert at collecting details, verifying facts, and making complex subjects easy to understand.
Backed by Solid Credentials: MBA in Finance Canadian Investment Funds (IFIC) Graduate Masters Degree in International Business Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) Candidate ✔️Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) ✔️BSc Accounting
Learn More >> About Page